POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update Server Time
21 Jul 2024 07:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 23 Feb 2001 13:35:28
Message: <3a96ad70@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> In article <3a968e3f@news.povray.org>, Geoff Wedig
> <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote:

>> I've never done it, but it should be possible.  How does one go about
>> making such a beast?  Other than transforming the camera slightly one
>> way or t'other, I mean

> Well, I suppose you could put the entire scene into a union and
> transform it instead...why don't you want to transform the camera?

No, I can transform the camera, I meant "Other than transforming the camera,
what needs done?"  I assume I'd post process them into a side by side image,
but I wasn't sure that I didn't have to transform the camera in a certain
way, or transform the look at as well, or whatnot.  If it's simply
transforming the camera 4 inches to the left (about the distance eyes are
apart, right?) then it's easy.

Geoff